Thursday, February 02, 2012

..MY SEDONA LACE FIRST PURCHASED STORY..

I have been waiting for this package for like almost 3weeks. It took so long to be delivered. I was so upset waiting., so i phoned the customer service and asked her about the status of my order. Then, she said that it was already shipped but there was a problem at the customs of canada, and so yea, i waited so LONG!

-It was delivered yesterday! but . . i missed it! I wasn't home when the mailman delivered it, so he just left a delivery notice. It says he will come back on thursday after 1pm. So I just went at the post office to pick up the package, instead of waiting again! So when i got there the lady said its not there yet, (still in the truck) she said come back in the evening. So, i said "ok, sure!"
....6:30 in the evening i went and guess what?! I didn't get a chance to pick up the parcel! And it was a different lady, she was like "the girl shouldn't have told you to come back 'cuz its not here, you should just call first so you don't have to go all the way here."

Oh well! its not that far from where i live, LOL! Anyways, what i did was.. i called them (and it was the evening shift lady) to confirm if I can just pick up the parcel 'cuz for sure im gonna miss the package again!

So after school, off I went to shoppers drug mart to pick up the parcel. And yay! so here it is...






ITEMS PURCHASED: Sedona Lace 10 Blush Palette, Sedona Lace 28 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette, Gel Liner 02.

I will make a review for this. Hopefully it has a good quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment