Sunday, September 18, 2011

BATH & BODY WORKS & LA SENZA


So.. I went to the mall to go buy a new bra @ La Senza (they're on sale)  cuz I need to get a bigger size and that is because I am pregnant so yea! lol! and then luckily I decided to browse @ bbw store so.. I finally! finally get the home made cookies candle again been waiting for so long! I love sweet scents so..When the very first time I smelled it, I was totally in love with it!I'm so glad that i got it again! Then I also got the hot chocolate candle! weee! ;p It was a pretty good deal cuz if you buy a single candle its $22.50 but if you get two you'll get 2 for $25.00! w/c is so amazing (for delicious smell of 14.5 oz plus it has a 3-wick and also the burning time is 40-65 hours ) AWESOME! :)  And then I also grab a couple more things w/c is the Shower Gel and a Lotion! what do you expect??? of course they smell soooooo GOOD!






No comments:

Post a Comment